CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hi!


Hi! My name is Eliza. My favorite animal is a horse. My favorite colors are purple, pink, and red. I love to go outside and play in the snow. For Valentine's Day I got a little lion from my Grandma Hobbs. I sleep with it every night. It's my favorite toy I've ever had. But my mommy got one that is bigger and has a robot it in. It sings, and it's pink, too.

7 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

Eliza I love the Blog. Good job!! so I like that I get to learn about you more. I didn't know that you like pink and red too. Well we miss you keep them comming Love you! Aunt Julie

Gwen said...

So cute Eliza. Can't wait to see more about you!

Susan said...

Good thing you like purple since your bedroom is now that color. Have your mom take a picture of you in your room so we can all see it. It's cool that you have a blog.

Kendra said...

Hi Eliza. It was fun to have you at our house the other day. We can't wait to read your blog.

Unknown said...

Nice looking blog Eliza!!!!

Love,
Grandpa Brodine

Seth & Paige said...

This is awsome! Now I can talk to my girl cousins. I can not wait until the summer when I get to see everyone again.

laurensd said...

It's awsome you have a blog Eliza!!
When are we going to see more?